Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to play Tidal higher than 41.1Khz in my Samsung S8+
Hi, I am new into this Hi Fi audio.

I am trying to make my Mojo work with my Samsung S8+ and the UAPP + Tidal. For some reason the only type of audio my mojo is playing is 44.1k. If I play Tidal through the UAPP on my phone, the file played is 48K, but once I connect mojo, it drops to 44.1k.

Can anybody help me with the configuration I need to setup on the UAPP in order to get the files played in their original size? I already put the Tiadal settings in the UAPP to Losseless quality.

What else do I need to do?

Thanks for your support!

Jorge Castro
What is the 'Android sample rate' preference set to?
Hi

I'm currently experiencing a similar issue : S2 tab>Tidal>UAPP>Chord Mojo and wondered if you'd been able to help Jorge?

I'm trialling Tidal Hifi and have tried various settings but cannot get the Mojo to play above 44.1k (the red sample rate indicator on the DAC)

Current settings:
USE USB DAC checked
Sample rate:  "variable" although I have also tried "device native".
Bit perfect checked (also tried with unchecked)
Autostart UpnP renderer checked

Any suggestions?  Thanks Con

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

But the file is 44100Hz, so I don't see what the problem is?
(11-21-2017, 11:46 AM)/24 dwrae Wrote: But the file is 44100Hz, so I don't see what the problem is?

I was labouring under the illusion that Tidal Hifi provides a higher sample rate, but have figured out it appears to be superior (loselss) bit rate only.  (Although their "masters" option via PC desktop app offers 96kHz/24bit.)

Hope this might help others.