Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Go to next folder" not working
I am trying to use this feature but it keeps saying "last entry in queue reached" and stops there.
I would expect the player to go to the next folder automatically when this option is enabled.

I am using folders on an external USB attached HDD (not SD card or Internal memory).
It will not work for tracks played by the Storage Access Framework.
(11-19-2018, 12:29 PM)dwrae Wrote: It will not work for tracks played by the Storage Access Framework.

Sorry for my limited knowledge but what is the role of the "Storage Access Framework" here? I thought SAF would be used for NAS and Cloud type of storage but does it include USB attached HDD's too? Normally the Android file-system is used directly for that.
(11-19-2018, 07:54 PM)Nice Monkey Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 12:29 PM)dwrae Wrote: It will not work for tracks played by the Storage Access Framework.

Sorry for my limited knowledge but what is the role of the "Storage Access Framework" here? I thought SAF would be used for NAS and Cloud type of storage but does it include USB attached HDD's too? Normally the Android file-system is used directly for that.

Nothing is normal on Android. Everything except reading from SD cards has to use this monster called the "Storage Access Framework". You can tell if you are using it if you had to select 'Add folder using Storage Access Framework' before being able to access the USB drive in UAPP.