Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues when using Tidal
Hi,

Love your app and the ability to play Tidal.
A few issues observed when using Tidal (device: Moto X1 using android 5.x.x):

1) Sometimes the end of a song is repeated before the next song is played.
2) Can't favorite a song/album if the song/album artist is already a favorite.
3) When playing a single song, the player does not stop at the end of the song. This sometimes causes a delay when another song is selected.

Thanks.
For the first issue, please update to version 5.0.1 and select OkHttp as HTTP client. Not sure about the others yet.
(12-19-2018, 10:43 PM)dwrae Wrote: For the first issue, please update to version 5.0.1 and select OkHttp as HTTP client. Not sure about the others yet.

I've also seen 3) at the end of album. It just keeps playing silence...
(12-19-2018, 10:43 PM)dwrae Wrote: For the first issue, please update to version 5.0.1 and select OkHttp as HTTP client. Not sure about the others yet.

I have been using OkHttp. I see the problem with OkHttp too.
I'm afraid everybody else who experienced this problem got the problem solved by using OkHttp. Since we were never able to reproduce this issue anyway, I don't think we will every be able to since it seems related to network speed. If you want to have us have another look, please contact support by email at info@extreamsd.com.
(12-21-2018, 04:04 PM)dwrae Wrote: I'm afraid everybody else who experienced this problem got the problem solved by using OkHttp. Since we were never able to reproduce this issue anyway, I don't think we will every be able to since it seems related to network speed. If you want to have us have another look, please contact support by email at info@extreamsd.com.

Its just a mild annoyance and I can live with it since I admit my internet is flaky at times. Thx.