Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add the "Lyrics" feature
Hello,

Can you please add "Show Lyrics" feature for music files? 

I have a pretty big music library with songs which have lyrics and .lrc files. I'd love to see the lyrics when I'm listening to music. It would be great if you can add this feature atleast for internal storage files.

Cheers .
(02-23-2019, 08:43 AM)maliya007 Wrote: Hello,

Can you please add "Show Lyrics" feature for music files? 

I have a pretty big music library with songs which have lyrics and .lrc files. I'd love to see the lyrics when I'm listening to music. It would be great if you can add this feature atleast for internal storage files.

Cheers .

+1 for that!

If we could click on the current hamburger menu icons situated at the end of each track, and be able to select a 'Display Lyrics' option from the menu which would then display the lyrics embedded in the metadata, then that would be a cool feature.
That would be a great feature indeed. Many of my tracks have embedded lyrics too. An easily accessible location for the lyrics button would be in the volume menu (up and right) which has an empty slot, near the "bit perfect" option.
So you don't want the lyrics to be displayed synchronized with the music then?
(01-26-2021, 11:56 AM)dwrae Wrote: So you don't want the lyrics to be displayed synchronized with the music then?

That would not be necessary. Just a lyrics button to show the lyrics (without synchronization with the music) would be enough for me.
Regards.