Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB Audio Player with Denafrips DAC??
Hello Team,

I am upgrading my DAC from TEAC UD501 to Denafrips Pontus DAC. I want your suggest about  USB Audio Player support level for Denafrips DAC.

I am using HiMedia Q10Pro Android Media Player to connect DAC.

I am very happy with USB Audio Player for the past 3 years, I don't want to change the player for my new DAC. Kindly confirm Denafrips DAC's are fully supported by USB Audio Player to play DSD in Native and also CD WAV files at 44.1 (no over sampling mode)

https://www.denafrips.com/pontus

Thanks,
Pravin
Luxman L-505uX II Integrated Amp
Avalon Ascendant Speakers
Denafrips IRIS DDC
Denafrips Pontus DAC
HI-MEDIA Q10Pro - Android Media Player + 4TB Internal and 5TB External Storage Support.
Marantz SA8005 - SACD Player

If it helps, I can report that is works with my ARES II - I also use UAPP to decode Tidal MQA and although the ARES II does not do the final rendering - that gives me the best sound I have ever heard (better than full MQA decoding and rendering on the SMSL M500)
(12-08-2020, 06:16 PM)bornesen Wrote: If it helps, I can report that is works with my ARES II - I also use UAPP to decode Tidal MQA and although the ARES II does not do the final rendering - that gives me the best sound I have ever heard (better than full MQA decoding and rendering on the SMSL M500)

Thank you...
Luxman L-505uX II Integrated Amp
Avalon Ascendant Speakers
Denafrips IRIS DDC
Denafrips Pontus DAC
HI-MEDIA Q10Pro - Android Media Player + 4TB Internal and 5TB External Storage Support.
Marantz SA8005 - SACD Player